Прилагане на подхода 50000&1 SEAPs
Следните указания предлагат общ преглед как да подходим към интегриране на Плановете за действие за устойчива енергия със Системите за управление на енергията в съответствие с ISO 50001.
Development of integrated EnMS+SEAP
- Report on Municipal Strategy and Energy Policy development: Within the task project partners helped pilot municipalities in creating the base for institutionalization of their SEAPs through the formulation of a Municipal Strategy (following SEAP methodology) and Energy Policy (following ISO 50001 methodology). The process involved all local leaders and political parties (also the opposition leaders). Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
- Report on BEIs and Energy Reviews: The aim of this document is to report on the development of Baseline Emission Inventories (following SEAP methodology) and Energy Reviews (following ISO 50001 methodology) in over 40 municipalities participating in the project.
Both analyses are an important part of the energy planning process allowing the municipality to understand its current situation in terms of energy use and GHG emissions, which is a starting point for planning actions aiming at improving this situation.Knowing the starting point also helps the municipality to monitor the effects of the undertaken actions. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
- Report on the participation process: There are various ways of mobilizing local stakeholders – one of them is organisation of local energy forums enabling fruitful discussion on the local energy situation and possibilities of improving it. Such forums were being organised in all municipalities participating in the 50000&1 SEAPs project with the aim of informing citizens about the development of an integrated EnMS + SEAP, engaging them in the process and thus ensuring that the plans developed will be as bottom-up as possible. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
- Report on drafting a SEAP and Improvement Plan: Within the project, the consortium supported pilot municipalities in integration of both approaches, making an Improvement Plan part of a SEAP focused on the municipal sector. The report gives more details on the results of these works, as well as highlights main lessons learnt during the process, especially the ones concerning benefits of using 50000&1 SEAPs integrated approach. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
- Report on peer-to-peer approach and internal auditing: The document aims at reporting on the peer-to-peer activities of the 50000&1 SEAPs project consortium. An important aspect of the project was increasing partners' capacity in the area of SEAP development, EnMS development and integrating both approaches by ensuring regular communication and exchange of experience between them."Tutoring" and "trainee" partners contacted regularly, either during personal meetings or on-line, providing each other with support, consultancy and good practices. Each couple met at least two times during personal peer-to-peer meetings and maintained regular contact between them. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
- Energy management according to ISO 50001: Within the project over 40 municipalities from 8 EU countries, were supported in the process of the development of integrated SEAP+EnMS, starting from drafting overall Municipal Strategy and ending with formal approval of the SEAP and certification of the EnMS. The certification is done by an external, authorised body and aims at confirming system's compliance with ISO 50001 requirements. Although due to the relatively high costs of the certificate (which were not covered from the project except for Bulgaria and Romania) not all of the pilot municipalities managed to obtain it by the end of the project, they were all prepared for the certification process by project partners (who explained how to select certification body, undergo necessary internal and external audits, etc.). It is expected that the next certificates will be issued shortly after the end of the project. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
Monitoring and implementation
Report on the selection and implementation of the SEAP actions: This report summarises general information about 143 implemented (and in some cases still ongoing) climate actions in the local municipalities participating in the 50000&1SEAPs project. Project partners from eight EU countries reported most relevant implemented actions for each local authority involved in the project, which led to measurable energy and environmental success indicators.
Report on the implementation of the EnMS according to ISO 50001: This report summarises the results of checking and monitoring the implementation of the energy management system (EnMS) in the eight partner countries. According to the requirements of ISO 50001, in the check phase municipality shall:
- plan and carry out proper monitoring and measurement;
- periodically evaluate compliance;
- manage non conformities, corrective measures and preventive measures;
- control records;
- plan and carry out internal audit of the EnMS;
- review the EnMS.
Synergies and advantages of the EnMS+SEAP approach: ISO 50001 and other energy management standards can facilitate municipalities’ efforts to use energy more efficiently in all sectors. These standards lay out how to establish, implement, maintain and improve an EnMS, allowing an organisation to achieve continual success in all areas of energy performance, including efficiency, security, and consumption.
This report summarises the overall results of the project in relation to the integrated EnMS+SEAP approach used. The first chapter recaps the basic principles and elements of the integrated approach. Meanwhile second chapter provides an insight and comparison between solo SEAP approach and integrated EnMS+SEAP approach. Chapters 3 and 4 focus more on the main advantages and barriers of the approach. Report is finalised with the conclusions.
ISO 50001 AND SUSTAINABLE ENERGY PLANNING
Collection of SEAPs: The 50000&1 SEAPs project helped over 40 municipalities in assessing their initial energy situation and planning actions aiming at improving this situation. These actions have been included in structured and comprehensive action plans, which describe them in detail and evaluate their impact on energy consumption, RES production and GHG emissions. Following CoM methodology, once developed, the SEAP needs to be formally approved by municipal council to ensure high-level support and commitment for its implementation. Formally adopted SEAPs are then submitted to the Covenant of Mayors Office and subjected to the verification process, where their compliance with CoM requirements is checked. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
Report on monitoring procedures and tools: Regular monitoring of implemented measures and their impact enables better understanding of local energy situation and its dynamics, promoting achieved results among citizens and local stakeholders, planning corrective measures and SEAP revisions and identifying further needs and opportunities for improvement. To ensure efficient monitoring and that its results will be used in practice, it is necessary to plan monitoring procedures and indicators in advance, making the metering plan part of a SEAP. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
Policy paper and recommendations for EU policy makers: 50000&1 SEAPs project provided a coherent approach to integrating Energy Management Systems (EnMS) with SEAPs according to energy management standard such as ISO 50001and European Energy Award, as quality management certification system for municipalities committed to sustainable energy planning. It aimed to help municipalities overcome the barriers blocking institutionalisation of their action plans and reinforce internal structures and procedures for high-quality, long-term, energy policy and planning. Based on the results of the project, 50000&1SEAPs consortium has identified six main recommendations to ensure that sustainable approaches to local energy policy and planning are spread and strengthened further across Europe.
Training and capacity building
- Report on open centralised training sessions for EU Municipalities and supporting structures, including inputs received - Centralised training has been a key element of the 50000 and 1 SEAPs project, in order to assist Coordinators and Supporters and municipalities through the whole SEAP+EnM process, from decision making to SEAP implementation and monitoring. The trainings sessions focused on the one hand on the process of SEAP and Energy Management in the participating municipalities, and on the other in transferring experience both among as well as beyond the participating supporting structures and municipalities. A key element of the trainings was the presentation of municipal best practices and exchange of experiences. Therefore, in these sessions, experience was not only provided to participants for the further development of the integrated approach at national and local level, but also transferred as feed-back to the consortium to better formulate all relevant tasks. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT| LV| PL| RO
- Report on Open Centralised Training on EnMS+SEAP methodology for EU Municipalities and supporting structures- The 50000&1 SEAPs project has organized two Open Training Sessions addressing key actors - Local Authorities and their supporting structures with the objective of sharing knowledge and providing hands-on support to the set up and implementation of the EnMS+SEAP approach.
The discussions highlighted how data collection remains a key barrier to be overcome in order to plan appropriately and consistently with a clear baseline. Not only data remain hard to access at an appropriate quality level, but often the cooperation with distribution operators remains simply on a voluntary basis instead of being regulated by law. This results in very diverse panorama through European States. A strong political commitment is a precondition for the successes of the EnMS+SEAP
approach as it requires medium-term vision as well as adequate resources (both financial and in terms of capacity) for its implementation.
Cooperation with all relevant stakeholders (public, private, non-profit, etc) is key to a successful implementation of the measures identified, and fostering bottom-up initiatives can prove to be a strong asset for the successful implementation of the measures. Available in: EN| BG| EL| ES| FR| IT | LV| PL| RO
Ръководство за ПДУЕ
- Наръчник на Конвента на Кметовете - въз основа на практическия опит на градовете и разработен в тясно сътрудничество със Съвместния изследователски център на Европейската комисия, този наръчник предлага стъпка по стъпка насоки и практически препоръки за целия процес на разработване на ПДУЕ.
- Financing Opportunities for Local Sustainable Energy 2014 – 2020 - A Quick Reference Guide developed by the Covenant of Mayors Office to provide signatories Cities with a comprehensive overview of the various options available to find their way through the complex maze of EU funding streams, programmes and mechanisms.
Набиране на материали
Инструментариумът от методологии за климата и енергетиката е онлайн платформа с инструменти и източници на различни езици за подпомагане на местните власти и техните партньори в планирането на местния климат и предприеманите действия по отношение на енергията (доклади, видео материали, връзки и др.)
International Energy Agency's infographics on Energy - EU Country data
- Trend of electricity generation and respective fuel mix (Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal)
- Renewables in the primary energy and electricity generation mix (Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Portugal)